Monday, 26 November 2012
Sketching - Sketchbook Pro 6
Sketchbook Pro 6 has been released.
The award-winning application for everyone who loves to draw! Sketch, paint, and draw with a professional-grade app that is easy-to-use for every artist.
Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro sketching software for Windows or Mac computers is a fun and intuitive paint and drawing app, and can transform your computer into an ideal artist’s toolkit. With tools designed for professional artists, illustrators, and designers, the easy-to-use interface can help unlock the artist in everyone. SketchBook Pro is specifically designed to work with pen tablets, such as Wacom® Bamboo™, Intuos®, and Cintq® products, or with Windows® tablet devices to deliver an authentic drawing experience.
• Free up the sketching process with ultra-responsive digital pencils, pens, markers, paintbrushes, and airbrushes. Even customize your own brushes.
• Draw Styles & Guide tools, like French curves, help you create clean and nearly precise strokes.
• Layers let you build up and organize a drawing.
• Incorporate your own images by dragging and dropping, or import into layers.
• Familiar tools, like pencils, paintbrushes, markers, airbrushes, erasers, flood fill tools, and smudge brushes make it easier to get started.
• Easy access to tools and commands in the intuitive and customizable menus.
• Annotate images quickly by importing images and adding comments on top.
What's New in SketchBook Pro 6?
• Streamlined interface delivers an unobstructed and discoverable environment, keeping you in the creative zone.
• Multitouch navigation support on the latest Wacom devices.
• Synthetic paintbrushes that behave more like traditional paint mediums.
• Smudge brushes for blending colors.
• Even more brush controls to customize.