Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Decor - Egg cups

Decor egg cups in original clear faced packaging are a welcome addition to my collection of locally designed and manufactured products.


1960s egg cups by Decor - Brian Davis Plastics.


Set of 1960s egg cups and spoons by Decor  - Brian Davis Plastics.

4 comments:

  1. Your posts are amazing, anyway, I enjoyed reading your posts. Keep posting Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours Post is a very informative post. Thank you from the heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone's thoughts can be so beautiful that we hardly thought but today we are seeing that your thoughts are very beautiful and I am very glad to see that you have written your thoughts your post is one of the best post which one One in a thousand can write, you are indeed a great post writer. Gurgaon VIP Girl
    Gurugram Party Girl
    Gurgaon Dating Girl
    Gurgaon Girl
    VIP Girl Gurgaon
    jaipur girl story

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I want to say thank you, your page is very beautiful and looking at the words you wrote I think you are a sensible and determined person, keep writing your fast like this and I will appreciate your pages. I will try to learn a lot from him. gurugram girl photo
    India Rice Cake
    independent Girls Sector 29
    golden opportunity
    college girls in gurugram

    ReplyDelete